Monday, February 9, 2009

tagged

there's nothing like being tagged to drag one out of a self-imposed summer hibernation. Thanks jodi!
The tag? Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.
The photo? Fin on his skateboard on the breakwall at northhaven, where we spent our early summer holiday in december last year. We walked along this path most afternoons while we were there, watching the dolphins swim down the river and back into the sea for the night, jumping and putting on a good show for us as they went. Such a beautiful spot, where the river meets the sea, under the watchful eye of north brother .
This photo comes from my "flickr" file, which happens to be file number six. It's where I put all the photos I don't get around to blogging about. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to drag this one out, as it makes me happy, my big little boy doing what he loves. Just this weekend he decided to teach willow to skate, and I looked out to see him holding his little brother's hands as he rolled up and down the ramp. And then he went into the shed and spent the next hour putting together a board for him out of spare parts (which we seem to have an abundant supply of). I'm so grateful for these random acts of brotherly love.
Umm, can't think who to tag...how about levin, tiel, veronica, melissa, leah and fiona.

No comments: