Friday, February 13, 2009

oops!

unfortunately, I am one of those people who ticks "yes" in the "have you read the terms and policies?" box when really, I haven't, because doing that would be really, really boring. As a result, I often find things out later that I should have known earlier, like that you can't actually sell on behalf of an unregistered charity on ebay. Makes sense, really, doesn't it? Thank god I wasn't the only one who did that, or I'd be feeling a tad foolish right now. Anyhoo...mr yellow effelant was evicted from ebay and has now set up residence in my etsy shop, so please hop on over there and buy him, so I can send the money to those who need it. Thanks.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Not sure if you are keen but I am arranging a little craft-in/sewing day thing at my place sometime in the not to distant future - of course all for handmade help. check out my blog if you are interested.

Rach

Erin said...

You have such a nice blog! I have nominated you for The Lemonade Award.
Peace.

Anonymous said...

You mean there are people who actually read the terms and conditions?! I know we all should, but I never do either.

He's a beautiful elephant. :)

(And thankyou for the tag, I've been meaning to say. I'm onto it!)