Friday, November 7, 2008

crittering

hmm...let's see, what have I been up to in the past week and a half? Has it really been that long? My, how time flies. The past few weeks have been themed , as I've had "deadlines" to meet (do I sound like a pro when I talk like that) and the only way to get it all done has been to go into mass production. We had the week of pants, in which I made around twelve pairs, which unfortunately I don't have photos of because: A. I find it very hard to photograph pants, they just look so flat and boring unless someone is wearing them, and B. I started dispatching them to their recipients before I got aroung to photographing them anyway. So, no boring photos of sad, flat pants today. Some may appear in the shop soon, though, if I ever get around to the painful task of uploading them.
last week was the week of softies, as I rounded up a posse for the balmain art and craft show, which I was lucky enough to be invited to participate in. Thanks jane! It's on this weekend, so if you're in the balmain area, drop in and say hi to these little guys. I can just imagine them down there in their little white cubicle, all wide-eyed with stardom.I also managed a few book bags, which I haven't made in a long while. I forgot how satisfyingly neat and tidy a lined bag turns out. Must do some more.
I'll be back soon, promise!

1 comment:

Levin said...

wow you have been busy.
i have to agree that a well made, well lined bag is wonderful - so neat and perfect. i love the fabrics you've used - just wonderful.
l
x