Saturday, October 6, 2007

north bound

we're off on holidays bright and early tomorrow morning...I'm sure the "bright and early" part won't be too difficult considering I'm wide awake by 6am these days, no need for alarm clocks. We're all very excited to be off on our north coast adventure, the boys have looked up skate parks on the net, seems like there's a good one at bonny hills (doesn't that place sound just bonny?), and I'm looking forward to scoping out some unchartered op shop territory. The car is packed, surfboard's on the roof, I have a good supply of aminals awaiting faces and also some yummy reading material in the way of the new real living and home beautiful (which is still coming in the post, thankyou), and the best part is, we're staying with arran's parents, so there is also child-minding to be had!! Oh joy! Don't worry, they're the good kind of inlaws, the easy-going kind who like to do stuff with the kids, otherwise I wouldn't be so overjoyed at the set up. So, I bid you farewell, fellow bloggos, and I'll be back soon with holiday tales to tell.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Where are you going? I spent the first 10 years of my life on the Central Coast. Happy Holiday!

Levin said...

I've just got back from our wonderful trip - hope you are enjoying yours. I will be posting about our trip as soon as I get a handle on the washing! look forward to hearing about your holiday.
cheers
l
x