Saturday, April 5, 2008

holiday fun stuff

the special event that I mentioned the other day was my mum's birthday. She turned 50 yesterday (yep, 50-34=16...I feel pretty lucky to be here). I decided against the quilt, as she has a chihuahua called maisy that sleeps with her,and although she would have really liked a handmade quilt to sleep on all day while mum's at work, I didn't feel like going to that much trouble for a tiny little dog. So, I went with the birthday skirt instead, which mum liked very much, and which the chihuahua won't be able to wear, although, let me just say that my mum is not much bigger than that dog.
I also knocked up a couple of pairs of holiday pants for the jasper, because he keeps growing out of everything, and he needs to look his best on holidays. We're off on our big trip today, so I won't be around for the next couple of weeks, I'll be too busy enjoying the sunshine, craftiness and country op-shopping of the north coast.
I'll leave you with this cute pic of the little man, titled "Where did my neck go?". Au revoir!

2 comments:

Levin said...

i will miss you!
hope you have fun on your big trip.
see you when you get back.
l
x

fliss said...

Have a great trip , enjoy going north!