Sunday, July 27, 2008

button swapping across the universe...

sorry, but that was the best title I could come up with. Pretty bad, I know, but that was the first thing that popped into my head, and now that really stupid song is stuck in my head. Thank god for jack johnson in the background.
Last week, this wonderful package turned up from erica, all the way from vancouver. I feel so lucky to have received such a beautiful gift. She was so sweet to make a little shirt for the jasper, and also included some fabric from her travels to ghana. It's all just great, and I hope that she likes what I have sent her. I'm so glad that I joined in on this little swap, it was fun and friendly and well, different, and I like different. Thanks erica, and thanks ella, for organising it. i made this book bag the other day, a birthday gift for arran's lovely cousin, jenny. I made it especially for her, but after she opened it, willow announced that I "took it from my shop", which of course, made everyone laugh so much that I was unable to make it known that I had, in fact, made it especially for her, so jen, if you're reading this, it was always for you! I've decided to just do the book bags this way now, fully lined, and with a little pocket inside. They are much better this way, and I get to mix and match fabrics too. The website is currently being updated, there will be product pages arriving shortly, so stay tuned.

No comments: