Thursday, November 29, 2007

and onto the next phase...

after much careful consideration, I have decided to close down the little shop. I really have given this a lot of thought, and up until recently, had planned to stay, but in light of some recent dodgy activity in the neighbourhood, and the fact that I am feeling pretty exhausted at the moment, it seems like the logical thing to do. I'm feeling a little sad about letting go of my little dream, but at least I now know that it's not impossible to make these things happen, and that I can certainly do it again in the future, (maybe next time I'll try not to fall pregnant!) I just want to take this opportunity to say thankyou to all the lovely people that I've met over the past year, for making this journey of mine more pleasant. I will still be working from home next year, selling on etsy and maybe even doing some local market stalls, and hazyjane products will still be available at jasmine greens and my messy room. The shop will be open until the week after christmas, so please drop in and say hi, and if you like you can add your name to my emailing list, so that I can keep you posted on what's new in hazyjane land next year.

3 comments:

Levin said...

oh - that's sad - but good too. as you said you can always come back to it one day, but for now it's probably best that you take some time out and get ready for baby number three. life it too short to waste it on stress and worry - we have enough of those in our lives so i guess if we can eliminate some of them, it's for the best.

i wish i could come down and say goodbye, but alas, it is way too far. i will be thinking of you though!

love
levin
xx

Meg said...

Oh that does sound sand, but a new door has opened, good luck. :)

Linda said...

I wish I could have visited too before you shut up shop, yes ,you did it once you can do it again if you want to.